Last modified: 10/11/2015
We deliver the SD Insight application at no cost to you and with no guarantees.
Information we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following types of information:
• Information about your SD card – When you run the SD Insight application we gather information about your card(s) that includes the card type and the metadata associated with the card(s). SD Insight does not gather any personal information from your handset or card. The gathered information is not personally identifiable and only a randomly generated unique application number is used to identify the card.
• Log information – When you run the SD Insight application on a mobile device our server automatically records card type and the metadata associated with the card along with the randomly generated unique application number identifying the card. Information about the make and model of your handset is also recorded.
• User communications – When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services. As the information automatically gathered is not personally identifiable, we may ask, if required for details about the card(s) or issue in question so that we can address the issue.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
• Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
• Protect the rights or our property of that of our users.
SD Insight does not collect or share personally identifiable information. SD Insight only shares information we gather with other companies or individuals outside of HumanLogic in the following limited circumstances:
• We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of HumanLogic, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
• We may share the data we collect (which does not contain any personally identifiable information) with other companies as needed to conduct our business and may share non-personally identifiable information with our partners.